Thread: Conveyor Belt Slideshow

Thanks

Default Conveyor Belt Slideshow

1) Script Title: Conveyor Belt slideshow

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...rightslide.htm

3) Describe problem: I am using this slideshow on my page but I incresased the width of the slider to 690px and now the slider starts halfway and once is cycles through it disappears and starts over halfway. When I paste this code into a new web form it is the correct width but when I paste it into the div on the page I want it, it doesnt work right.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,210 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, that depends upon the cause of the problem(s). You may need more images, if there aren't enough to fill the space, something like what you are mentioning can happen.

But, and this generally happens in IE only, something like that can also happen if you try to center the gallery using align="center", the <center> tag or the text-align: center; style. There are ways to center it though without problem in IE, other browsers are fine with almost any centering method.

If you want more help:

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jscheuer1 For This Useful Post:

bdog17 (03-31-2009)

Thanks

Thank you so much, that was it. I have center tags on my master page to center the content. I just left text-aligned the div containing the slide show on my content page and it fixed my problem.