View Poll Results: When will the cost of visiting space be affordable?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Within a few years.

0 0%
  • Maybe in the next decade or two.

4 80.00%
  • Not in our generation.

0 0%
  • Never.

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will you visit space in your lifetime?

Thanks

Default Will you visit space in your lifetime?

You can book tickets into space for $200,000 at Virgin Galactic - and the deposit is $20,000. Do you think the price will come down to the point where people pay to go to space, just as people pay to get on a plane -- any time soon? Or, do you think the price will remain out of the reach of most people for at least another generation? Or longer?

Thanks

Maybe 40 - 50 years... Complete random guess thought up from nowhere, but with the rate that technology improves we don't know what could be possible within the next decade. Maybe we'll have computers powered by organic cells that can think logically about questions and solve puzzles without following commands set by humans. This may seem farfetched but if you'd asked someone back in 1940 whether touch screen monitors were possible or not they'd probably look at you oddly.

All this goes on the assumption that the NWO doesn't have us all linked to a central database and that we're not all chipped... (flame all you want).

Would be fantastic to go to space though, maybe by the year 3000 the human race will have moved to a different planet altogether
    Last edited by Schmoopy; 03-30-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks

Mate, the NWO is already in control. You wont get any flaming from me.

Thanks

Ah a like minded person, sometimes people hate it when I say the NWO is upon us. Conspiracy! Just think I'm crazy or something. We'll see what others say though, some people are much more abrupt when it comes to this topic lol

Thanks

Well, all you have to do is turn on the news. After 20+ years of people saying: "Oh what a lod of CRAP!", every news channel is now saying "New World Order" in BIG letters on the screen. Obama is going on and on about the New World Order every single time he's got his head on TV. There's a NWO alright. Anyone who denies it now is just "gone" in the head. That's all I can say.

What's this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc ???

The above example is just one of hundreds.

Thanks

Yea, but the weird thing is, Obama is actually a complete idiot - the press in America make him out to be some sort of God and everyone's like "Obama, YEA!". But I went on youtube the other day and if you just search Obama without teleprompter it's hilarious, he is the biggest puppet I've seen, without the teleprompter he actually has no opinion or facts about the subject...

I think it was a week or so ago he ended up thanking himself! Because the teleprompter messed up in one of the speeches, I mean even someone with a low IQ could probably realise something was wrong, but he's meant to be the president and you hear him say "I'd like to thank President Obama..." I mean wtf? He just reads whatever the teleprompter says, and the people who actually write the script for him are people you don't see.

Even today I saw news about Obama wanting "Unity", like the world is too divided and we must unify to fight the recession! Just bullshit...

Thanks

Q). When Obama first came onto the scene, who on earth even knew who he was?

A). NO ONE - He's just some obscure person that no one had ever heard of.

Q). Why did he become so popular?

A). Because the NWO used the media that they own and control to launch and endless propaganda campaign to convince everyone that Obama is the "savior". He's the guy that's gonna fix it all. You know.. "Change we can believe in"..

WHO is Obama? Why on earth does he deserve all this media spin about how great he is and how much of a savior he is? Why is the corporate controlled media always showing crowds of people with tears rolling down their faces, in awe of this "new savior"?

The BANKERS run the US and the 1st World -- not Obama! For crying out loud!!!!

Obama is just a NWO puppet and he was put where he is to mislead people. It's as simple as that. He's a salesman. He's worse than a used car salesman. He's a nobody. What has he every done to make him so great? NOTHING!

Thanks

I agree, it's far to easy to promise hope and change, because it's always something that can be used, in the future... Just like me saying "I'll get around to solving world poverty some day" is the same as "We hope to solve world poverty...". It's easy to promise things, he knows he's not going to deliver.

Thanks

Obama isn't just offering promises he can't keep, he is actively lying -- saying one thing and doing another/ He is standing there in front of everyone, lying through his teeth -- buying time for the NWO, so that they can finish pulling the world economies to pieces and then take over control of the whole world. Governments are only ceremonial right now, but after this depression, there will be NO governments. They will become full dictators. That's their plan. Then, you know all those people crying and looking up at Obama -- in awe of his greatness? They'll be put in FEMA camps. That's what's coming.

Thanks

Yup, what you say is true, but I feel this topic has gone slightly off course haha. Maybe you should make a new topic called "The NWO and you, where do you fit in?"