Thread: Need help making main body and footer transparent

Thanks

Default Need help making main body and footer transparent

I am a member of an online group medium called groupbox which allot of msn groups moved to after it was shut down. In it groupbox has user profiles set up. They also have edit settings and edit profile page with advanced settings which users can edit with using CSS codes . Ive managed to change the background and the text however I have still have a BIG WHITE table (main body) and white footer showing up in front of my background. Can anyone tell me how to make them transparent so my background will show? Here's the code I made.

<style type="text/css" style="position: absolute" class="main" id="wrapper">
    body {
    background:#000000 url('http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/Dcc_not/reverse.jpg') repeat-y fixed 50% 50%; color: #d3c7ad;
    font-family: Tahoma,
    font-weight: regular
    }
    .side-header {
    <style type='text/css' class="side-header" id="wrapper"> .main, #contents, #wrapper, #container
    {background-color: transparent;} table, td, tr, div{ background-color: transparent; } </style>
    <style type='text/css'> .main, #contents, #wrapper, #container { background-color: transparent; background-image: url(''); } table, td, tr, div{ background-color: transparent; } </style

This is the site.

http://groupbox.com/profile.aspx

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You have nested styles. That won't work. Also put </style> instead of </style.
    ===
    Arie.

Thanks

Style tags with class and id's? I've never seen that before. Reydar, is this the code that's on the Groupbox page or did you write it.