Thread: equalcolumn.js causing scroll to jump at page bottom?

Thanks

Default equalcolumn.js causing scroll to jump at page bottom?

1) Script Title: equalcolumn.js

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/bl...height-script/

3) Describe problem: In IE, when I scroll down to the bottom of the web page, the last line or two jumps when the scrollbar is moved all the way to the bottom. It won't stay at the bottom, it will jump up a line or so. This issue goes away when I remove the equalcolumn.js script. I have seen this problem posted before by others around the net, but it never gets answered other than by people telling them to try some other method of maintaining equal column height. Any help getting this issue resolved and still using this script is appreciated. It works fine in Firefox. Sample test page here...http://www.liuzzoracing.com/test.asp.

Thanks

bump...anyone?

Thanks

So, no one has ever had this problem before, or there is no way to solve it? I have seen several others people post about this issue before and the thread just dies. So, there must be some issue associated with the script. Any help appreciated!

Thanks

I have actually the same problem. It seems to come from the last line with the timer setting. I tried to change the timer from 200 to a huge number to delay the resize. Any comments regarding this?
    Thanks
    Code:
    ddequalcolumns.timer=setTimeout("ddequalcolumns.resetHeights()", 2000000000)}, "resize")