Thread: Chained Menu

Thanks

Post Chained Menu

1) Script Title: Chained Menu

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...menu/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I am new to web design & development. I would like to use your Chained Menu. I have downloaded it and edited the config.js file and got the sample.htm to work. However I want to copy this code to another template I have already created. I am linking back to the javascript files but the lists will no longer populate. I know I am missing something but I don't know javascript and unsure what to change. Can anyone please help???

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script or attach your code so we can check it out and help you.
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks

Unhappy

Hi

This is the master page I am working on. I have managed to get further than I was this morning but I keep getting an error in IE7. This seems to work fine in Firefox, opera & google chrome. I think it has something to do with the onLoad

http://www.fetestsite.com/tralee_website/master.htm

Thanks

Thanks

Question

Has anyone else had a change to view my problem with IE. I really want to get on and made more pages to this website as I am on a deadline but I want to the the master page right before I create the template. PLEASE HELP!!!