Thread: D Perry

Thanks

Default D Perry

1) Script Title:Smooth Navigational Menu (v1.02)

2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...hmenu.htm#ajax

3) Describe problem:
    Two questions:
    1. I am new to this and do not know how to input the path to the down and right gif images.
    2. How can I stop the menu at the last entry instead of going all the way across the page?

Thank you.

Thanks

The input path to the down/right images is located in the ddsmoothmenu.js file. On line 12 (I believe) is where you put in these variables. It should say
    Code:
    arrowimages: {down:['downarrowclass', 'down.gif', 23], right:['rightarrowclass', 'right.gif']},
    where it says 'down.gif', that's where you put in the image URL for the down arrow. And where it says right:['rightarrowclass', 'right.gif'], 'right.gif' is where you would put the right arrow URL.

Here's the legend:
    Code:
    arrowimages: {down:['downarrowclass', 'DOWN ARROW URL', OPTIONAL PADDING RIGHT], right:['rightarrowclass', 'RIGHT ARROW URL']},
    For the width of the menu, go into the ddsmoothmenu.css file, and edit .ddsmoothmenu{ (the first item) so it looks like this:

Code:
    .ddsmoothmenu{
    font: bold 12px Verdana;
    background: #414141; /*background of menu bar (default state)*/
    width: auto;
    }
    That should make it so it isn't the full width of the page.

Hope that helps you!
    Alex Blackie, X96 Design
    My Website
    I specialize in: HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, MongoDB, Linux Server Administration