Thread: ddaccordion script jumping

Thanks

Default ddaccordion script jumping

I've searched this forum and others for specific advice on this issue, but to no avail. Others have reported the same types of problems, but I can't as of yet nail down the problem.

I'm working with a site that's already implemented the ddaccordion script ( http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...daccordion.htm ) almost exactly as is from the site, and I can't figure out how to get rid of the "jumping" at the end of the animation. It's fairly apparent...the bottom jogs up about 15 to 20 pixels in the demo and on my site, and is aggravating me to no end. I'm looking for a much more smooth transition.

Some other forum posts have suggested that it's a margin issue, but I've set all margins/padding to 0, still a no-go.

It's a wonderfully handy little script if this little glitch can be rectified.

Thanks to anyone with any guidance or direction.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Does your page contain a valid doctype at the top? If so and you still have this issue, please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.
    DD Admin

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ddadmin For This Useful Post:

kartiksatti (02-27-2009)

Thanks

Yes, it's got a valid doctype. The current work-in-progress site is located here:

http://www.mopdogclients.com/grabfloorcare/

Here's the funny thing....It works smoothly in IE6, but "jumps" in IE7 and Firefox. This jumping happens even with the original script demo on the demo page posted above, so I know it's not something I did during implementation.