Advanced Search

Thread: Step Carousel Viewer v1.6.1

Thanks

Default Step Carousel Viewer v1.6.1

Hello everyone... This is not a world ending problem but it bothers me and is beyond my programming capabilities. Could someone out there please help me? I use the Step Carousel Viewer v1.6.1 a lot on my website and it works extremely well. For example at http://www.sampasystems.com/newick-trimaran.shtml you will see the thumbnails moving along perfectly. However, if you click on a thumbnail for a larger view (works well) and you then close that larger view the thumbnails stop moving! How can I correct this? This is probably an easy thing for some of you programmers but it sure stumps me! Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format when asking a question.

This is by design actually. But to override it, try commenting out the 2 lines in red below:
    Code:
    			$carouselparts.bind('click', function(){
    				//stepcarousel.stopautostep(config)
    				//config.autostep.status="stopped"
    			})
    DD Admin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ddadmin View Post
    Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format when asking a question.

This is by design actually. But to override it, try commenting out the 2 lines in red below:
    Code:
    			$carouselparts.bind('click', function(){
    				//stepcarousel.stopautostep(config)
    				//config.autostep.status="stopped"
    			})
    Problem Resolved! Thank you very much - this problem has bothered me for weeks and you fixed it in minutes! This is exactly the effect I was looking for. I appreciate your very professional help and also, next time, I will remember to include a link to the Dynamic Drive script. Best regards from LuperonBoater...