Thread: Paypal

Thanks

Question Paypal

I was just wondering if any one knows how to set it up to get donnations through your paypal account. Also is there anyway someone can make charges to your paypal account if they have your paypal email address?

Thanks
    Last edited by robin9000; 02-16-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Snookerman For This Useful Post:

robin9000 (02-16-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snookerman View Post
    Thanks for the link but unfotuntly I can't view it or download it because I am using dial-up but if you or someone knows the anseaws I am looking for I would love to hear what they are.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

If you have an account set up, it's relatively easy. I think you click on "Merchant Services" and then "Buy now buttons". You can then create a button with a price or a donation button. It will give you the code you need, so you just have to copy and paste it on your page.

To charge someone's email address, click on "Request Money" and then it's pretty straight forward.

The screencast I posted would help you a lot so you should try to view it on a friend's computer or at the library or something, but if you need more help just ask.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Snookerman; 02-16-2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: typo
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snookerman For This Useful Post:

robin9000 (02-16-2009)

Thanks

Don't worry about paypal being secure-- you must verify all payments requested through paypal, unless you were to setup (intentionally) some sort of monthly payment, etc. No one can just arbitrarily use your email to get money from you.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum