Thread: how i make transparent all the WHITE Area at image attached ?

Thanks

Default how i make transparent all the WHITE Area at image attached ?

how i make transparent all the WHITE Area at image attached ?

Thanks

in fireworks ? Also how I paint transparent and do "transparent painting already done" to be seem in fireworks ?

Thanks

I'm not all that familiar with fireworks, do you happen to have Photoshop? There's something to eliminate the white quick and easy if you do.

Thanks

If you don't have photoshop, while I can't tell you how to do it in Fireworks, I CAN just remove the white for you and send you either a .gif or .png image. Is that the exact image that you want to use?

Thanks

How do you do it in Fireworks ? Thanks

Thanks

In any graphics program, there should be a "magic wand" tool that lets you select areas of similar color. It may be named something different, but it is a very standard tool in any decent program.
    The first step is to select the area you want to delete. Use the magic wand if you can, and if not I guess you can try doing it manually with the lasso (select tool). Then just delete it.
    Your image must be set to a transparent background (generally the default, but check the help menu for your program to see how specifically), and you should now have a "hole" where the white used to be-- transparent. One trick here is that you must have the image color mode set to a normal setting (like RGB), not a paletted image or other format (like greyscale) that probably doesn't allow transparency. This should not generally be an issue but cutting and pasting gif images tends to put it in a strange color mode, so watch out for that.

Once it's setup correctly, save as a .gif or .png. A gif will just have one single color transparent, so you tend to get stair-step edges (aliasing). If you can use a .png, then it will do variable transparency so it can blend the edges into whatever the background is (the colors on the edge can be partially transparent so they blend, rather than just being 100% transparent or 100% opaque like for gifs). The .png method works well for newer browsers but may not work in older browsers and especially IE6 (but there are some ways around it).

If you do use the png transparency, then before you delete the color, "feather" the selection so you have a smooth (blurry) edge.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

How I may do in FireWorks a letter S C appear as in mirror (inverse) ?

Thanks

Find a way to rotate the image, and near it you will find a command to flip it (or maybe inside the "rotate" command). You can also try a distortion tool. In Photoshop you can use "transform" and then just drag the corners to "invert" it. There are probably similar options in fireworks.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum