Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I made a site (Like Google)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wait a minute! Could you inform me on one issue? I've looked everywhere in this thread* but I can't seem to understand how the site is similar to Google. Will someone please take the time to answer my question, because I really can't grasp how Google has anything to do with this site. As you can see, after my intense searching**, I was so intrigued by this that I just had to register and post this question.
    _________
    *By looking everywhere I mean I read the title and clicked the link, then immediately posted this question.
    **See above
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

He made a advertising site where you could make money by placing one of their ads on your site. Google Adsense also allows you to make money by placing one of their ads on your site.
    [Jasme Library (Javascript Motion Effects)] My Site
    /\/\@ /\/\@|{
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by npsari View Post
    Hello there

I am glad that my site is getting popular, but, your honest opinion will help me fix things on the site

It is about earning money by displaying mini banners (Same idea like Google adsense, Adbrite, Bidvertiser, etc... But simpler)

What is your first impression? what do you think?

Thank you in advance

>> http://www.yavrim.com <<

Hello!

Has allot of commercials and it is difficult to read. The pictures are big and the font is small. You should improve the design. Make it easy to watch.

regards,