Hi everyone,

I just want to thank you for the help I have received here. Thank you very much.

I have a sign in script here. I would like to know if anyone can show me if there is a piece of remember me code that will set a cookie for the computer. When the customers enter their name and email address, then they can click the remember me box, and the site will recognize them (the computer they are using) when they revisit the site. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

{if $logged}
<div class="block myaccount">
<h4><a href="{$base_dir_ssl}my-account.php">{l s='My account' mod='blockmyaccount'}</a></h4>
<div class="block_content">
<ul class="bullet">
<li><a href="{$base_dir_ssl}history.php" title="">{l s='My orders' mod='blockmyaccount'}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$base_dir_ssl}identity.php" title="">{l s='My personal info' mod='blockmyaccount'}</a></li>

{/if}
{$HOOK_BLOCK_MY_ACCOUNT}
</ul>
<p class="logout">
<a href="{$base_dir}index.php?mylogout" title="{l s='log out' mod='blockmyaccount'}">{l s='Sign out' mod='blockmyaccount'}</a>
</p>
</div>
</div>
{else}

{if $displayconnexionbox}

<div class="block myaccount">

<h4><a href="{$base_dir_ssl}my-account.php">{l s='My account' mod='blockmyaccount'}</a></h4>
<div class="block_content">

<div style="border: 0; padding: 7px; text-align: center; widht:100px;">
<form action="authentication.php" method="post">
<div style="text-align: center;">
{l s='E-mail address' mod='blockmyaccount'}<br />
<input type="text" id="email" name="email" value="{if isset($smarty.post.email)}{$smarty.post.email|escape:'htmlall'|stripslashes}{/if}"/><br />
{l s='Password' mod='blockmyaccount'}<br />
<input type="password" id="passwd" name="passwd" value="{if isset($smarty.post.passwd)}{$smarty.post.passwd|escape:'htmlall'|stripslashes}{/if}"/><br /><br />
<input type="hidden" name="back" value="{$back|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" />
<div style="padding: 0px 22px 0px 22px;"><input type="submit" id="SubmitLogin" name="SubmitLogin" value="{l s='Log in' mod='blockmyaccount'}" class="button" /></div>
</div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</form>

</div>
</div>
</div>
{/if}
{/if}