Thread: Tooltip script

Thanks

Default Tooltip script

Ive been using a tooltip script to provide visitors with extra information about products on a site im building.

Due to page size constraints on the home page i was wondering if anyone knows of a tooltip script that allows the information for a tool tip to be fetched from an external source?

I dont know if i should say this but the tooltip script ive been using isnt a dd one heres a link to it http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm Ive been using the extended configuration, which allows you to convert an HTML element to a tooltip.

Thanks

Some links here:
    Cool DHTML Tooltips
    Cool DHTML Tooltips ll
    Mootools tooltips*

Or just try to search around Google :P ..
    You could also look around at Dynamicdrive website.
    They have some nice scripts regarding that.

Best regards from Toby / Saynogo9999!
    Last edited by Snookerman; 04-28-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: removed image signature

Thanks

Hi Saynogo9999

I appreciate the reply, but i did everything i could think of to find an answer to my question before starting this thread.

Unless i missed a script on dd which is possible i couldnt find a tooltip script that would enable me to get a tooltips content from an external source and also convert an HTML element to a tooltip.

Ive got the tooltip setup on this page
    pre-pay-as-you-go.co.uk/vodafone-mobile-phones.html , if you move the mouse over the details link below each handset the tooltip pops up, these tooltips are coded into the page.

If you go to the home page you will see the first three handsets are the same but without the tooltip included due to page size constraints, is there away of dynamicly or whatever its called geting the tooltip content to display on the home page from the other page?

Thanks

Judgeing by the amount of views this thread has had without a positive reply im asumeing what ive asked isnt possible.

Does anyone know of a script in any language that could do what ive asked?