Thread: Swiss Army Slideshow page judder

Thanks

Default Swiss Army Slideshow page judder

1) Script Title: Swiss Army slideshow

2) Script URL (on DD):http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/swissarmy/index.htm

3) Describe problem: I'm working on a website for a photographer friend and am using the truly wonderful Swiss Army Slideshow for the various galleries of images she wishes to display.

However when I go to one of the pages on the site that just displays text rather than a slideshow then the whole page seems to jump to the left slightly.
    Here's the page in question:
    http://www.corinnesilva.com/new/about.php

Is there a way to fix this so it doesn't happen?
    Incidentally on the site's homepage, which doesn't use Swiss Army Slideshow (in fact it uses Ultimate Fade-in Slideshow) there is no judder.

Any help much appreciated.

Jude x

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You have duplicates of both the head and the body sections and you have a frameset doctype even though the page does not use frames. Remove the duplicate head and body tags and use the same doctype as the one used on the DD demo page.
    The small jump to the left is because the page is longer and you get a scrollbar, that is normal.

Good luck!
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks

That thing about duplicate doctypes I suspect is down to the fact I'm calling the header.php file and I'd duplicated head/body/doctype in there. I've fixed that now.
    And yes, indeed, less text on the page means no scrollbar and no judder. Simple. Genius. Thank you.

Jude x