Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frogjs broke in IE8

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I hate to say I told you so (no I don't) but the script works just fine in IE8. There.
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks

I am pleased to advise that FrogJS is working with the release version of IE8.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,421 Times in 3,382 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm displeased to announce that the demo page on DD here of Frog had problems in my new IE 8 (current release). The thumbnails for advancing the gallery did not appear. If I switched to compatibility mode, they did. Then switching back to standards mode, with the images already in cache, things were OK. But then after clearing the cache, it was OK in standards mode - weird. This script isn't really well thought out though, and I'm not certain how best to improve it at the moment. It is popular. or at least it was until DD orphaned it.

On a side note, when I went to download the current release of IE 8, it had the same filename as my RC 1 version, though at slightly less bytes, it was obviously a different file. That's not a good practice though, each version of a software should come in a uniquely named file.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate