Thread: Multiple RSS feed display

Thanks

Unhappy Multiple RSS feed display

1) Script Title:
    gAjax RSS Feeds Displayer
    2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...sdisplayer.htm
    3) Describe problem:

I'm pretty new to this whole coding thing, so please bear with me. I have multiple RSS feeds on my website used for many different types of content. Some areas of the site gains new content a LOT more frequently than others.

On my front page, I have my "Website Updates" feed display, using the gAjax RSS Feeds Displayer.

My problem is when I plug in multiple feeds, the display devides the visable entries evenly among each feed.

For example, if I tell the feed that I want it to display 10 entries, and that I want them sorted by their datetime. Let's say I plug in 5 RSS feeds. The thing displays 2 entries per feed, NO MATTER WHAT.

That's not good. What I want is it to simply show the newest 10 items... Period. The way it is now, I'm having entries lingering on the display from updates that happened 6 months ago.

I just want the most recent stuff to be there, and the rest to get bumped off.

I hope I explained this right, and made sense.

Is there any way to do this? I'm kind of a perfectionist so if its not possible, I have to revamp everything on my site, lol.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

DD Admin