Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Merchant OrderForm

Thanks

Default Looking for Merchant OrderForm

Hi guys

I have been using an old script called MOF or Merchant OrderForm and I was trying to update to the latest version but the merchantorderform.com site is no longer functioning. I have also tried to contact the author with no result.

Can I ask if anyone has the latest version and since it is abandoned send me a link to get a copy please or alternatively if you have a contact to the author send that to me and I will happily pay for it.

If that is not possible maybe you can suggest an alternative. MOF was good as all it did was allow me to add in a quick bit of code on standard html pages and create an online invoice for the client to then pay for. It was not a full shopping cart system with a catalogue, client database, product database, shipping etc it was simple and elegant.

I hope someone can help me find the latest MOF or find out what happened to MOF...

Cheers
    1st rule of web development - use Firefox and Firebug
    2nd rule - see the first rule
    --
    I like Smilies

Thanks

I have the latest version of Merchant Order Form. Do not know what happend to the developer but would like to know. He just suddenly shut down his websites and disappeared. He was always great about helping me with issues and I'd hate to try to replace my carts. I'm not sure how to help you get the latest version I have.

Thanks

I also have the same problem. I'm a legal owner of merchant orderform v2.4 and wanted to do an update to the latest version 2.5 when starting a new online project.

I downloaded the help file for v2.5 as soon as it was released but did not download the program files at that point. What a big mistake now that the company seems to be out of business.

Since I definitely will be going on to use mofcart it would be great if someone could send me the install102103.zip file (at least it was named this way according to the help file of v2.5) so that I can update my version. My email address can be found in my profile.

I would be more than willing to help with mofcart problems in return. I'm using this shopping system for many years now and I'm therefore definitely experienced with it.

Thanks

Thanks for all the help on this forum. It only took a week to receive the installation file I needed. I therefore now removed my email address from my public profile in order to be safe from spam bots.

Thanks again

Thanks

Default Also looking for MOF

Hello PerlScripter,

I am in a similar situaion to you: trying to find a copy of Merchant OrderForm, but unable to since the author cannot be contacted and the program cannot be downloladed. Could you send me a copy of v2.5 (and the help file too)? Like you, I would be willing to pay the author for it, but he cannot be contacted and the program website is gone.

I added my email address to my public profile for you to email it to me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Default MOF MySQL Plugin Utility

I'm glad I found this thread. It's nice to see that there are a few people still out there using MOFcart. Do any of you happen to have any of the developer files for v2.4? Specifically, I'm looking for the MOF MySQL Plugin Utility which I believe is just the mofsqldb.pl file. I still have three sites using it. If not, would take the files for v2.5 if someone wanted to send them my way. You can e-mail it to rexranius@gmail.com or point me in the right direction. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Thanks

I'd like to add to this. I've had MOF cart for a while, a registered user of 2.4.

Does anyone have the "mofsavedb.pl" plug-in to save flatfile database files? If so, I love to hear from you. You can email me directly at mark@airbornemedia.com.

Thanks.

Thanks

Great fan of MOF - Russell produced what is still one of the most flexible shopping carts I`ve ever seen - Very helpful too, but I guess the returns on sales and support time meant he had to call it a day... Shame, but I wish him luck.

Does anyone have the "mofsavedb.pl"
    On it's way...

Anyone need anything else?

Cheers
    Dave

Thanks

Hey it is great to find some felow users of Merchant OrderForm. I, too, am a registered user of Merchant OrderForm 2.4. Although I never installed it over 1.54. 1.54 works well and I never really had a need for more. But now, it seems, I may need to update but since I found you guys maybe I can update to 2.5. Does anyone have the full cart in 2.5 and be willing to send it to me? -alanc@teradata.com-(my day job) And, by the way, noone knows where Russell went? No goodbye, nothing? He was very helpfull and patient with neophytes like me. Also, Is there anyone out there that knows this cart well enough to modify it or customize it from time to time for special needs?

Thanks

Default MOF 2.5 new server

We've been using MOF 2.5 for a few years now and Russel was a big help in doing some custom configuration on it. In the meantime we need to move our site to a new server/host company and, although I've managed to find the original installation files, I'd rather not have to reinvent the wheel with the customizations.

So, we're looking for someone familiar with MOF who can help with the move and changing the server specific data, without doing a fresh install. If anybody's interested, you an contact me through the email in my profile.

Joe