Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: floating menu

Thanks

Default floating menu

i need help about floating menu ... i saw on one of the forum that when one is browsing the forum as guest the floating message shows hello guest and when one is registered it shows the rgistered user name ... i need the same code please help

Thanks
    Blog Entries

On what forum did you see this? Do you have a link or a screenshot?
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snookerman View Post
    On what forum did you see this? Do you have a link or a screenshot?

here is the screenshot of what i have seen ... it is a floating message screenshot

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks

sir, i m zero for any scripting ... instead of providing links dear sir plz provide me code here .. i have a forum where even i also have uploaded the code for floating menu .... please visit here and check this ... but instead of welcome to forum message on top of the floating bar should be [hello user] as shown in screenshot of my previous post .........please help

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Did you even look at the page?? The code is there, I don't really understand what you want..
    Eddy Proca

Thanks

sir will u please copy the specific code and paste it here for me ... the link provided by u has many codes ........ i do not understand which script should i copy ...... please help sir

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just download the file called dhtmlmodal.zip and everything you need is in there.

Good luck!
    Eddy Proca

Thanks

sir i already download the file mentioned by u ........ the request for copying the code directly here is that whenever i open any JScript file on my system i get the error message shown below [file is not open] please advise me to solve the problem

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Try unpacking it. And open the .js file in an html-editor.
    Eddy Proca