Thread: pops a balloon which has a long paragraph at bottom

Thanks

Default pops a balloon which has a long paragraph at bottom

1) Script Title: Cool DHTML Tooltip

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tmltooltip.htm

3) Describe problem:

I am testing about balloons which contains long paragraphs at http://dot.kr/x-test/coolDHMLtooltip.cfm (temperal URL).

Code:
    some part of the code at the URL above are modified like the following.

var offsetxpoint=-880 //Customize x offset of tooltip
    var offsetypoint=10 //Customize y offset of tooltip

The temperal URL Page above has varieties of LINKS, positions of links and the length of the paragraph inside balloons.

Let's look at the LINK1.

When the lightYellow balloon pops on top of LINK1, I can't read the all paragraphs inside the lightYellow balloon because some top part of the paragraphs is hidden.

With fortune, I can read the top part of the paragraph by moving scroll bar.
    (If I move the scroll bar down and put the LINK1 at top of the window, the lightYellow balloon pops under bottom of LINK1.)

My problem is at LINK2.
    LINK2 has more paragraphs than LINK1.

Although I move the scroll bar down and put the LINK2 at the top of the window, the lightYellow balloon doesn't pop under bottom of LINK2.
    It still pops on top of LINK2.

The balloon of LINK2 always pops on top of LINK2 whatever I move the scroll bar.

I guess it's because I can't read all paragraphs at the bottom balloon.

But I can't read all paragraphs at the top balloon neither.

When I move the scroll bar DOWN and put the LINK2 at the top of the window,
    if the balloon popped at the bottom of the LINK2, I could read the top of paragraph.

Then, I can read all paragraphs by reading the top part when LINK2 is at the top of the window and reading the bottom part when LINK2 is at the bottom part of the window.

How can I make the balloon of the LINK2 pops at the bottom of LINK2 when the LINK2 is at the top of the window?
    Last edited by joon; 01-13-2009 at 10:24 PM.