Thread: DDLevelsMenu JS Editing Help

Thanks

Default DDLevelsMenu JS Editing Help

Hi all,

I am building a non-profit informational website for the company that I work for and am using the DDLevelsMenu Script found HERE

I have used this script before, and it works GREAT!, however, my current project requires that I remove the down arrow from the top level menu, the horizontal arrow is still ok to keep.

In the JS code, I believe the variable that needs to be edited / removed is downarrowpointer. I have attempted to remove this from the code, but when missing / altered, the drop down menu no longer works.

Is there anyone out there that could help me with this problem? I know virtually nothing about Javascript, Thanks in advance for all your help.

SHP

Thanks
    Blog Entries

In the following code change the highlighted to false.
    Code:
    arrowpointers:{
    	downarrow: ["ddlevelsfiles/arrow-down.gif", 11,7], //[path_to_down_arrow, arrowwidth, arrowheight]
    	rightarrow: ["ddlevelsfiles/arrow-right.gif", 12,12], //[path_to_right_arrow, arrowwidth, arrowheight]
    	showarrow: {toplevel: true, sublevel: true} //Show arrow images on top level items and sub level items, respectively?
    },
    Jeremy | jfein.net

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nile For This Useful Post:

SHP (01-14-2009)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Just to add to Nile's response, that option is only available in the latest version of the script, v2.1.
    DD Admin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ddadmin For This Useful Post:

SHP (01-14-2009)

Thanks

Default Thanks!

Thanks guys, I found that I was using an older version of the JS file which didn't have that feature, I downloaded the newer one, and there it was!

Thanks so much for your help!