Thread: Image swap source code

Thanks

Default Image swap source code

I am a handbag designer and I am looking to update my site to include a design tool that allows my customers to customize their bag.

I found a website that has what I am looking for but I need the coding to implement it. The website link is below.

http://1154lill.com/lisanet/layout.aspx?bagnbr=138

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks much!

Thanks

That's possible with some javascript and image splicing. I'm not aware of any free scripts available that might do something of this sort. Some friendly developer might be willing to write one for you for free, but I think you would have more success (both in terms of quality and expediency) if you hired someone to do it for you.

Thanks

Default Re :- Image swap source code

Quote Originally Posted by dwyldecat74 View Post
    I am a handbag designer and I am looking to update my site to include a design tool that allows my customers to customize their bag.

I found a website that has what I am looking for but I need the coding to implement it. The website link is below.

http://1154lill.com/lisanet/layout.aspx?bagnbr=138

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks much!
    Hi,

I looked at the website you have refereed and did checked the customization tool that has been developed here. I am not sure if there is any free script available which you can install in your website and thus you would need to have a experienced programmer to do this professionally and affectively.

I can assist you in finding one, if you are interested then please PM me and I will get in touch with you to get this done.

Cheers,

~Maneet Puri