• Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not sure

1 50.00%
  • Please remove it

0 0%

Thread: Cool Javascript Delay Effect With Very Portable Code and can work smoothly with ajax

Thanks

Default Cool Javascript Delay Effect With Very Portable Code and can work smoothly with ajax

1) CODE TITLE: Cool Javascript Delay Effect

2) AUTHOR NAME/NOTES: Tony Ogundipe.

3) DESCRIPTION: This is a script that can select any element in any location on your page no matter where it is nested. It can then cause the object to dissappear and show a message like loading...in its place temporarily/permanently. It is very useful especially in situations such as ajax delays...

4) URL TO CODE: http://ds.mwebng.net/index.php?subset=js&page=jdelay

or, ATTACHED BELOW (see #3 in guidelines below):

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I voted for 'Yes', but even with what I voted for you gotta improve it:

1) You should have the option to only show this when an ajax script
    2) Have different color options
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks

The message is fully customizable. You can place text, graphics or whatever you like into it. It is actually a scriptlet, meant to support other scripts,i think i created "enough" methods to help it carry out its functions.
    However, it can still be reviewed, i will keep your comment in mind. The main power of the script is its ability to select the location of the element in question, make it invisible, post a message in its exact location, and u can control the message by making it disappear at any time. The other functions like disable, enable, addStyle....are just side attractions - i created this script out my already pre-existing crossbrowser message box script which shares some similar methods with this class.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I see what you mean, it's also just a simple image. It has potential though.
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks

Thanks alot, and i am not sure if i have seen your comment in that messagebox script. that was my first post here actually. Based on some slight problems i had with css then, i am working on a css selector script right now - i will post it for review shortly.