Thread: Possible homepage redesign needed in 09

Thanks

Default Possible homepage redesign needed in 09

1) Describe Work Request (be as detailed as possible): I have an affiliate mobile phone site which is nearly two years old Dream4mobiles.co.uk

whilst i have a good grasp of html and css ive allways struggled with the visual design of my home page.

Im thinking of getting some help in the new year but ive now idea what i should expect to pay.

Id like someone to redesign the hompage to web standards using xhtml and css with compression methods to reduce http requests etc

Happy crimbo everyone!

2) Payment methods you support (ie: Paypal, 2checkout etc): Not sure, i will discuss this when needed.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

XHTML? You're dropping support for IE?
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends français | entiendo español | tôi ít hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

[QUOTE=Twey;176568]XHTML? You're dropping support for IE?[/QUOTE
    No a least i dont plan to, i built the site using XHTML 1.0 Transitional and its allways worked well in ie7.

Are you saying ie8 doesnt support it, If not why ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

{CWoT - Riddle } {Freelance Copywriter} {Learn to Write}
    Follow Me on Twitter: @InkingHubris
    PHP Code:
    $result mysql_query("SELECT finger FROM hand WHERE id=3");
    echo 
    $result

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BLiZZaRD View Post

Uhm that made me think good job i can use html 4.01, one thing i cant remember though is does it support css2 external or inline?

Im 90% sure it does and this was! a stupid question but i feel like asking anyway.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yes, HTML4 supports CSS2.
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what i could expect to pay for the work i mentioned?

Thanks

There isn't a standard amount, of course. Different freelancers (I'm assuming you're asking about freelancer rates here) will have different charges. If you want to hire experienced designers with some quality work under their belt, I would guess it could be anywhere between $1000 and $5000.

There are people out there that will do the work for a couple hundred, of course. Most are newcomers to the field. Some are pretty skilled.

Thanks

I would be glad to help you redesign your site, I own and Operate Jammin Web Design.
    I would be glad to quote you on your project, but since you are not looking for any special scripting I would say around $200.00. If you would like any special scripting like contact forms, I can help you with that to.

If you would like me to give you a set in stone price, please email me (MPhillips@JamminWebDesign.com).

Thank you, look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 01-06-2009 at 07:29 AM. Reason: remove link, email contact sufficient

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin Web Design View Post
    I would be glad to help you redesign your site, I own and Operate Jammin Web Design.
    I would be glad to quote you on your project, but since you are not looking for any special scripting I would say around $200.00. If you would like any special scripting like contact forms, I can help you with that to.

If you would like me to give you a set in stone price, please email me (MPhillips@JamminWebDesign.com).

Thank you, look forward to hearing from you.
    Hi Thanks for your offer

I will contact you via the email address provided.