Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urban Outfitters Product Image Display

Thanks

Default Urban Outfitters Product Image Display

I've been trying to find a script like this and experimenting with other scripts on DD but haven't had much luck. All I want is a script that displays an image and some thumbnails and when a visitor clicks a thumbnail, it appears where the main image is. If they so happen to want to enlarge that main image, they can click it and it will popup. Here is a perfect example of what I'm looking for:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...poppush&color=

If anyone knows what script this is specifically, I'd appreciate it. If they know of something similar, I'd also appreciate it.

Thanks

Please, I really need this script I have a deadline.

I can offer money (not a lot) to whomever can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks

Snooker, that is one of the scripts I looked at. It would've been absolutely perfect if I could make the main image popup. Unfortunately, the script doesn't allow me to put in a popup code for each individual image.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

So you given up on the viewfadeslide script?
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

John, for layout reasons, I did. The positioning of images is conflicting with the tables and how I want the overall layout.

The script that Urban and Krudmart use seems perfect and I wish I knew what it is they use. I'm desperate at this point.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well if you can't find a script that works for you, jQuery might be useful and shouldn't be to complicated to write. We'll be happy to help you out if you choose that path.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snookerman View Post
    Well if you can't find a script that works for you, jQuery might be useful and shouldn't be to complicated to write. We'll be happy to help you out if you choose that path.

I really have looked everywhere and nothing. So if this is my only option I'm all for it. What do I have to do?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snookerman View Post

Oh my god. I don't have time to learn for it! I have a deadline I am trying to meet. This is why I offered money, in case someone can help me find this script. It looks so simple. I found one that was similar but it was SO complicated the use because of the positions and and it didn't allow me to use other tables for the layout.

I guess no one can find something that's fast and effective? I don't have much money to offer, but it's something.