Thread: Shopping Cart Images

Thanks

Arrow Shopping Cart Images

So i have a shopping cart that sells stickers, what i need is a program to make my life easier. I have the same size, shape, colors, and clip art on every sticker but need to just change the text out. I did the first half of the products with photoshop (about 1500 images) and it took me forever. I would like something that will let me input the text and auto resize to fit the space available for text in the image. Anyone know of a program like this? Feed back is much appreciated!

I can be contacted here or at euphoria.studio@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by euphoriastudio View Post
    So i have a shopping cart that sells stickers, what i need is a program to make my life easier. I have the same size, shape, colors, and clip art on every sticker but need to just change the text out. I did the first half of the products with photoshop (about 1500 images) and it took me forever. I would like something that will let me input the text and auto resize to fit the space available for text in the image. Anyone know of a program like this? Feed back is much appreciated!

I can be contacted here or at euphoria.studio@gmail.com
    You could do it with a lot of things depending on what you are using it for and what other features you wanted.

I, of course, would go the Flash route with FlashVars. You could also use Javascript though.

PM me if you would like professional assistance with it.