Thread: jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu - edit submenus BG

Thanks

Wink jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu - edit submenus BG

1) Script Title:
    jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2

2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/cs...el_css_menu_2/

3) Describe problem:
    Hi everyone, first off, thank you to anyone who gives this thread a look over and secondly, an even bigger thanks to the creators of this awesome menu system. I'm loving it's crisp motion etc.

Ok, what I am trying to do is change the background colours of the sub-menus in the menu. I am aware the background colours are tied to the entire list and not just the top level buttons but I was wondering if anyone has had any luck bypassing this and being able to edit the sub0menus separate from the top level menu.

Last edited by mobius2000; 11-26-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Thanks

Apologies to anyone who glanced at this thread, I found it was just an oversight on my behalf.

To anyone that comes across this thread looking for an answer, you can change backgrounds in:

.jqueryslidemenu ul li ul li a{ for sub-menu backgrounds.

and:

.jqueryslidemenu ul li ul li a:hover{ within these tags for the rollover of sub-menu buttons. Be sure to remove the "Z" from "jqueryslidemenu" as there seems to be a spelling mistake on the code page.

Apologies again to everyone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mobius2000 For This Useful Post:

NightCrawler (02-20-2009)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

No need to apologize, just make sure you edit your first post, click the "go advanced" button and ad the Resolved prefix to the thread.
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks

I am sorry to be a newb here, but I don't understand how to apply this code to accomplish the goal. Could you please be a little more specific on how to apply this solution?

TIA

NC