Thread: Looking for a Javascript Ad Rotator.

Thanks

Default Looking for a Javascript Ad Rotator.

I have always used CGI SSI - specifically Cliff''s Banner Rotator - for banner rotation. Now, i'm revamping our website, and I want to switch to some sort of javascript rotation program that will allow me to use my affliliate links without causing problems with the coding. Most of the ones i've seen so far have to be put in with two lines, one for the link and one for the graphic, and my affiliate links don't like this. Anyone have any ideas for a program or service that will allow me to do this?

Thanks

I have been looking for a similar option that allows me to pull the ads from a mysql database and rotate them every 30 seconds. I havnt really seen any good options out there for Javascript that will do this effectively without loading all the images up front.

If you would like a stand alone solution that houses your whole Ad and everything about it including using Google Adsense and other 3rd party affiliate ad providers you can try out:
    http://www.openx.org/
    Its an open source Ad server and it has great functionality.

If you do find anything that works well with PHP and MySql please let me know