Thread: floating iframe

Thanks

Default floating iframe

how do i get 2 iframe to float on one page?
    this is my test page and only one is floating
    http://www.flytillbrasilien.se/flytill/testifram.html

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Unless that script is intended for more than one floating iframe on a page, it would need to be completely rewritten. To determine its capabilities, it would help to have a link to the demo page for the script (where you got the code from).

Just glancing at it, it looks like it is a single use script.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Default script

i found it here

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...loatiframe.htm

do anyone have a script for several iframes then or know where i can find them?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your page is in violation of Dynamic Drive's usage terms, which, among other things, state that the script credit must appear in the source code of the page(s) using the script. Please reinstate the notice first.

That said, off hand I'm not aware of any script like you describe. The problem is that multi-use scripts are a relatively new tend in javascript and that this script is both old and it employs the iframe element (which is being deprecated) as its main component.

Also it (the script) is only designed to work in IE, very limiting in todays' multi-browser web environment.

So you are not likely to find too many scripts (if any) that are both modern (multi-use) and that focus so much on iframe.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate