Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone owners with children or kids

Thanks

Default iPhone owners with children or kids

For anyone with an iPhone or iPod Touch that has kids or children you may want to look at this app. SantaLive. This is an application that allows you to see Santa in a 3D animated series on your iPhone. Each day you see what he is doing at the North Pole. The animation is great and my kids love it. You can see a demo on their website or just search itunes or the app store for SantaLive.
    Last edited by ddadmin; 11-26-2008 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Did you make it? Or were you just so exited about it that you just had to register and tell all the coders about it? Just curious..
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I think he just recommended it to us, though I may be wrong.

-- Interesting, but it's too bad I don't have an iPhone/iPod Touch. I wonder how it shows Santa doing different things on different days. Maybe they programmed all of the days into the program...

-magicyte

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

This thread can be easily construed as spam without further engagement/ replies by the OP. We'll see.
    DD Admin

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

SpamtaLive?
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Come on, what father would be so exited about an iPhone app that he would go directly to a coding forum and made sure everyone knew about it.
    The animation is great and my kids love it. You can see a demo on their website iphonesanta.com or just search itunes or the app store for SantaLive.
    = Buy my app!
    If he would have told us the truth from the beginning, like, guys, check this out, I made this app and I love it and your kids might love it.
    Eddy Proca
    I love Dropbox. Get it through my girlfriend's referral link (I reached my limit) and both you and her get 500 MB extra! Thanks and you're welcome!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

iPhone owners with children or kids
    Either that's redundant, or since I've no children here and I have some young goats hanging around, I should show it to the goats.

I vote that it's spam, but too much fun to delete.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hehe, maybe the address to the site should at least be removed, so no one else gets the idea that DD forums are fine with spam as long as it's funny. Reputation is important.
    Eddy Proca

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hahah, another one that just had to register to tell us this is cool and that he's telling his sister. Give it up santa dude, I wouldn't buy your app even if it was free.
    Eddy Proca

Thanks
    Blog Entries

@snookerman

I'm starting to think this IS REAL spam...

-magicyte
    Last edited by magicyte; 11-25-2008 at 10:56 PM.