Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Haskell Help

Thanks

Just like to say thanks for all the help guys, the explanations and advice was really good and its helped me understand it more, I couldnt do some parts as they looked too much like yours, so hence I left them out as I didnt want to be accused of cheating. Thanks again

Thanks
    Blog Entries

So long as you actually understand it and can write your own version, rather than just copying and pasting someone else's code, I think that you should probably still get the credit. That's the point of write-ups, no?
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

The parts I understand I have managed to code ok, its a bit long to be honest but I understand what and why Ive done it like that. The eval part I finally understood but I couldnt write up a different way of doing it so I left it out.

No point in copying yours and submitting it as its not my work and dont derserve the credit. Hopefully mine should be enough to get an ok grade in this part and Ill have to do better in the exam

Its not easy but I understand it alot more now

Thanks

Default Need help with Haskell

Hii...i am completely new to Haskell...i tried a lot to understand the thing but failed....can anybody help me with the following problem ASAP..

I need to produce an infinite list of all of the rational numbers between zero and one. Each value should occur exactly once in the list but can be in any order.

and print the following results:

1. The list of the first 20 rational numbers in your list. These values will depend on the order you choose for the rationals.
    2. The number of rational numbers the exist in the list of all rational numbers before the value 4%17

Thanks in advance
    Manmeet