Thread: Page Expanding, Help :S

Thanks

Default Page Expanding, Help :S

Hi again,

After doing an image map and adding some javascript to it my code seems to be ignoring max-height on some elements. It only does this in IE and Opera (only tested on firefox IE and opera),

Check here: http://www.bombthehills.com/ridingspots-uk.html

You will see that when in IE or Opera, the page expands at the bottom when you click on a centre, the more text there is about the centre the more the page expands. At first I thought I could fix this by setting a max-height for the div the description of the centre was in but to no avail, the page is still expanding when you click on a centre and I don't know why, anything else I can do apart from setting max-height? Or have I messed up somewhere else?

Thanks for any help,

Jack.
    Last edited by Schmoopy; 11-03-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well that's is particularly odd...

I do see that the extension depends on the height of text there is. Perhaps there is a divider that is pushed down because of the text. If there is a divider and you know about it, is the position absolute? Perhaps it isn't. Set it to absolute if so. I agree that there is a divider, so if what I posted doesn't help, let me know.

-magicyte

Thanks

I can't see any dividers there, i set all divs to have red borders but still couldn't see a div being pushed down anywhere, looked the same in IE and FF, just the page expanding but no divs moving or getting bigger =/

Thanks

Anyone, please? Still broken

No solutions as of yet,

Hope someone knows what's going wrong here,

Thanks,

Jack.