Thread: firefox issue with previously working combo

Thanks

Default firefox issue with previously working combo

1) Script Title: Ultimate fade-in slide show & Image thumbnail viewer II

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm & http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...thumbnail2.htm

3) Describe problem: I use these two scripts together to have a thumbnail viewer work in step with a slide show. the slide show runs untill you click on a thumbnail. This site has worked a long time but I recently noticed that the thumbnail viewer portion does not work in firefox.

the website is ony one page. the address is www.missy-pics.com

I am pretty sure this is an easy fix. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Both of those scripts have been upgraded. However, that's not the problem, though the slide show would be more cross browser if you upgrade it to the current 1.51 version, which can be done simply by replacing the main body of the main script (leave your array(s) and on page call as is). The Thumbnail Viewer II has been radically altered and should still work, but the new version doesn't offer much over what you are using.

Anyways, here is the problem:

Code:
    <div id="dynloadarea" 
    style="width:389px;height:581px; position:absolute; left:15px; top:197px; z-index:0" onClick="this.innerHTML='';"></div>
    Make that like 10000:

Code:
    <div id="dynloadarea" 
    style="width:389px;height:581px; position:absolute; left:15px; top:197px; z-index:10000" onClick="this.innerHTML='';"></div>
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jscheuer1 For This Useful Post:

Missy (10-29-2008)

Thanks

Thanks John, I was pretty sure it was an easy fix, I did not think it would be that easy though. You helped out greatly!