Thanks

Default Ajax Pagination Script, PHP, and Mysql

1) Script Title:

Ajax Pagination Script

2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nate/index.htm

3) Describe problem:

Update:

I was actually able to fix this issue with a little bit of extra coding. Thanks Dynamic Drive for a great Ajax Pagination Script!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

I am struggling to get this Ajax Pagination Script working properly with the comments sections of my website?

The tutorial seems to rely primarily on paginating content based on ids that are passed to a php script via the URL.

What about simply passing variables to the script?

OR

Is there someone out there with a more thorough explanation of this script when mixed with PHP.

The main problem I have with passing data via my url is that it does not flow nicely with my site's code overall. The site's url has been hacked to display all pages as html (SEO purposes).

In the mean time, I will try to alter the script slightly to see if I can get it to play with this script.

Thanks for any help offered.
    Last edited by dnyce; 10-24-2008 at 05:20 AM. Reason: resolved the issue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dnyce View Post
    1) Script Title:

Ajax Pagination Script

2) Script URL (on DD):
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nate/index.htm

3) Describe problem:

Update:

I was actually able to fix this issue with a little bit of extra coding. Thanks Dynamic Drive for a great Ajax Pagination Script!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

I am struggling to get this Ajax Pagination Script working properly with the comments sections of my website?

The tutorial seems to rely primarily on paginating content based on ids that are passed to a php script via the URL.

What about simply passing variables to the script?

OR

Is there someone out there with a more thorough explanation of this script when mixed with PHP.

The main problem I have with passing data via my url is that it does not flow nicely with my site's code overall. The site's url has been hacked to display all pages as html (SEO purposes).

In the mean time, I will try to alter the script slightly to see if I can get it to play with this script.

Thanks for any help offered.
    hi can you share you code fix? i'm trying to do the same thing with my comments on my site.