Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite PC Video Games

Thanks

Ehm where to start Warcraft II over company network, Duke Nuken 3D another company network success, after that there titles such as Half-life 1 (whole set), shortly followed by clan gaming COD, COD-UO, COD2 ( i give up on this as no vehicles, small maps, too many bunnies), BF2 was wow with that great in fly control of jets and helicopters and I do my camping in Enemy Territory - Quake Wars, getting bored and waiting for something new. Maybe COD5 of BF3, else as mentioned before there is Far Cry 2

Thanks

Team Fortress 2!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I also like those old Super Nintendo Mario games and Donkey Kong. Thx to blizzard btw.

-magicyte

Thanks

Are we talking games on the computer. (I despise the "PC" word. I have a PC, Personal Computer, but it is not Windows.)

Anyway.

Duke Nukem, Warcraft, No Body Lives forever. But I do not use my computer for games. Music recording, Video and Film Editing, Graphic work, and Web design.

Now I do have an SNES, NES, (2) N64's, Playstation 1, 2, and 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Game Cube, Gamebo, DS, and Advanced.

But not much time to play any of those. and at least 20 games for each system some, more.

NOt ENOUGH TIME IN the day or one's life to do what is needed and to do what we want.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

I recently began playing Grid for the PC. I must say it's one of the best racing games I've played thus far, both in graphics and playability.
    DD Admin

Thanks

Never winter nights 2 was allot of fun...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zero1nonly View Post
    Never winter nights 2 was allot of fun...
    Aye, friend!! Just like Baldur's Gate!! I love Bioware games! Too bad they 'broke up' as a company...

-magicyte

Thanks

Post The Elder Scrolls 4

I think all of you should try the game Oblivion. Its the game after Morrowwind in the Elder Scrolls series. I think if your computer has a high RAM capacity then you can run this game beautifly

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I don't play games nowadays (I realised how much time they cost...), but in the past I've been addicted to Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Enemy Territory, Team Fortress, and Tremulous.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

I still play age of empires II It's abit old but still nice to me.