Thread: Calendar js

Thanks

Default Calendar js

I am Brazilian, and wanted to exchange the letters (s, m, t, w, t, f, s) by (s, t, q, q, s, s) in calendar js customers here. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Post either a link to your page in which you have this Calendar script or the source code. We need to have something to work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by codeexploiter View Post
    Post either a link to your page in which you have this Calendar script or the source code. We need to have something to work.
    Link: http://www.sergiomr.mus.br

Thanks

that link doesn't work

Thanks

In your page locate the following markup. You need to change it according to your requirements , I mean the highlighted values needs to be changed with your characters meant for day as you've mentioned in your first posting. But there is one problem in your posting you've furnished only 6 values and you need to have 7.

Code:
    <tr align="center"><td class="daysofweek">S</td><td class="daysofweek">M</td><td class="daysofweek">T</td><td class="daysofweek">W</td><td class="daysofweek">T</td><td class="daysofweek">F</td><td class="daysofweek">S</td></tr>
    Hope this helps

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by codeexploiter View Post
    In your page locate the following markup. You need to change it according to your requirements , I mean the highlighted values needs to be changed with your characters meant for day as you've mentioned in your first posting. But there is one problem in your posting you've furnished only 6 values and you need to have 7.

Code:
    <tr align="center"><td class="daysofweek">S</td><td class="daysofweek">M</td><td class="daysofweek">T</td><td class="daysofweek">W</td><td class="daysofweek">T</td><td class="daysofweek">F</td><td class="daysofweek">S</td></tr>
    Hope this helps
    It won't, there isn't anywhere on the page like that. The script generates that code. Here's the script (basiccalendar.js) with the section to edit highlighted:

Code:
    function buildCal(m, y, cM, cH, cDW, cD, brdr){
    var mn=['January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December'];
    var dim=[31,0,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31];

var oD = new Date(y, m-1, 1); //DD replaced line to fix date bug when current day is 31st
    oD.od=oD.getDay()+1; //DD replaced line to fix date bug when current day is 31st

var todaydate=new Date() //DD added
    var scanfortoday=(y==todaydate.getFullYear() && m==todaydate.getMonth()+1)? todaydate.getDate() : 0 //DD added

dim[1]=(((oD.getFullYear()%100!=0)&&(oD.getFullYear()%4==0))||(oD.getFullYear()%400==0))?29:28;
    var t='<div class="'+cM+'"><table class="'+cM+'" cols="7" cellpadding="0" border="'+brdr+'" cellspacing="0"><tr align="center">';
    t+='<td colspan="7" align="center" class="'+cH+'">'+mn[m-1]+' - '+y+'</td></tr><tr align="center">';
    for(s=0;s<7;s++)t+='<td class="'+cDW+'">'+"SMTWTFS".substr(s,1)+'</td>';
    t+='</tr><tr align="center">';
    for(i=1;i<=42;i++){
    var x=((i-oD.od>=0)&&(i-oD.od<dim[m-1]))? i-oD.od+1 : '&nbsp;';
    if (x==scanfortoday) //DD added
    x='<span id="today">'+x+'</span>' //DD added
    t+='<td class="'+cD+'">'+x+'</td>';
    if(((i)%7==0)&&(i<36))t+='</tr><tr align="center">';
    }
    return t+='</tr></table></div>';
    }
    Just change the part:

SMTWTFS

to whatever you want it to be.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Sorry.
    The days of the week in Portuguese are: d, s, t, q, q, s, s.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jscheuer1 View Post
    It won't, there isn't anywhere on the page like that. The script generates that code. Here's the script (basiccalendar.js) with the section to edit highlighted:

Code:
    function buildCal(m, y, cM, cH, cDW, cD, brdr){
    var mn=['January','February','March','April','May','June','July','August','September','October','November','December'];
    var dim=[31,0,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31];

var oD = new Date(y, m-1, 1); //DD replaced line to fix date bug when current day is 31st
    oD.od=oD.getDay()+1; //DD replaced line to fix date bug when current day is 31st

var todaydate=new Date() //DD added
    var scanfortoday=(y==todaydate.getFullYear() && m==todaydate.getMonth()+1)? todaydate.getDate() : 0 //DD added

dim[1]=(((oD.getFullYear()%100!=0)&&(oD.getFullYear()%4==0))||(oD.getFullYear()%400==0))?29:28;
    var t='<div class="'+cM+'"><table class="'+cM+'" cols="7" cellpadding="0" border="'+brdr+'" cellspacing="0"><tr align="center">';
    t+='<td colspan="7" align="center" class="'+cH+'">'+mn[m-1]+' - '+y+'</td></tr><tr align="center">';
    for(s=0;s<7;s++)t+='<td class="'+cDW+'">'+"SMTWTFS".substr(s,1)+'</td>';
    t+='</tr><tr align="center">';
    for(i=1;i<=42;i++){
    var x=((i-oD.od>=0)&&(i-oD.od<dim[m-1]))? i-oD.od+1 : '&nbsp;';
    if (x==scanfortoday) //DD added
    x='<span id="today">'+x+'</span>' //DD added
    t+='<td class="'+cD+'">'+x+'</td>';
    if(((i)%7==0)&&(i<36))t+='</tr><tr align="center">';
    }
    return t+='</tr></table></div>';
    }
    Just change the part: