Thread: Image w/ description tooltip

Thanks

Default Image w/ description tooltip

1) Script Title:Image w/ description tooltip

2) Script URL (on DD): http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/imagetooltip.htm

3) Describe problem: Is there a limit on the number of words I can use in the description?
    I want to give a discription of a movie, but when I add it in place of the movie name, it dosen't work for all movies, but it does on others. www.noahsvideo.com
    Are there certain letters or characters I can't use. I cut them from my distributors discription and paste them to notebook and copy them to my HTML for the page, in place of the movie name. Some work and some just stop everything from working.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    Last edited by thetestingsite; 09-21-2008 at 01:48 AM. Reason: fixed url

Thanks

There is no limit that I know of; however, if you have any single quotes in the description (movie title), then it will cause the script to end prematurely and with errors. You will need to escape those with a slash (\) in order for it to work properly.

Hope this helps.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989
    TheUnlimitedHost | The Testing Site | Southern Utah Web Hosting and Design

Thanks

If you go to the discription for Leatherheads, you see one I can't get to work.
    http://www.noahsvideo.com/