Use this area to submit an original
DHTML or CSS code for other visitors of DD to utilize or critique. Furthermore,
through this method of submission, your code may be added to DD's
CSS Library section if deemed
useful by the admin of DD. Guidelines for using this forum:
- This forum should only be used to post an
original, fully functional and "practical" script. It is not for
putting up experimental or the rudimentary "my first script."
- To submit a code, fill out the information
on your code as outlined in the instructions. For the actual code, ideally
you should just enter a URL to the full working demo, to make it easy for
others to check it out. However, if this isn't possible for you, you can
also submit your code inline on the forums, by attaching it.
- If you're attaching the full code inline in
your post, please following the following conventions whenever possible:
- For straightforward code, just attach it as a single .txt file
- For code that consist of both code and images/other media, zip up
all the files and attach it as a .zip file
- Should you need it, this forum supports file attachments of the
following type: .txt, .zip, .js, and images (.gif, .jpg, .png etc).
- Again, if possible at all, it's best just to submit the URL to the
script instead, for ease of review/ critique by others.
- By submitting a code, you declare that
you're the original author of the code, and grant Dynamic Drive to right
to include and modify the code for possible inclusion in our code library.