Thread: modify next and previous links of Featured Content Slider

Thanks

Default modify next and previous links of Featured Content Slider

1) Script Title: Featured Content Slider

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tentslider.htm

3) Describe problem: I would like to limit the pagination so that if the user is on the first slide, the "previous" link is grayed out (so it looks inactive) and if the user is on the last slide, the "next link is grayed out. If it makes a difference, I will have a fixed number of slides (5). Ideally, the next/prev links would be replaced with next/prev spans in the pagination div when the user is on the first or last slide in the series.

Thanks!

Thanks

I managed to put together a quick and dirty way using the onChange function and curindex. I put non-linked spans (one for next and one for previous) in the pagination div set to display:none by default. Then, using onChange, I check to see if the curindex is 1 or 5 and if so I toggle the visibility of the next/back links and their corresponding spans.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The "onChange" event would be what you'd use to accomplish this, yes. If you still need help, please reply in this thread.
    DD Admin