Thread: Detect text in an external site

Thanks

Default Detect text in an external site

Okay, first off I apologize but I am new to HTML and still learning, so sorry if this is an obvious question but I've been googling/researching/asking people for several days and I have come up with nothing worthwhile.

On my website, I have it set up to where when you load a certain page it opens a small pop-up that asks for a simple user input (btw this is the idea of the page...) however the pop-up that loads is an external page. After the user correctly enters the correct input on the pop-up (remember its external page) it takes the user to a 'confirmation page' that simply lets you know that you put the right input message in. Is there a way that in MY page I can insert a code that would detect the confirmation text inside the pop-up window?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense or isn't even possible, but I figured I may as well ask before I lose hope entirely.

Thanks

Do you have any control over the "external page"? You could do it, but you would need to alter the code that validates the input.

Thanks

No i have no control over the external page, hence why I have been having trouble with this.