Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: winamp now playing script

Thanks

Default winamp now playing script

where i can get script to my homepage that show what song i'm listening in winamp?

sorry bad english

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

plss help me... do you know a scipt that can play music,videos or even downloading it from my website??

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You don't need a script.
    Just upload and link to download it. For anything else, you want to use the <object> tag. You can get some good tutorials here.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

hey, how do you make a link to download something from your site? I have been working on a buissness site, and need to make it so people can download a calander.

*sigh* (The calander sounds stupid, doesn't it? Too bad. I tmakes perfect sense for what i'm doing)

any language will work. Just no .php
    //\\ //\\// || //\\//\\ //\\ ||_
    SOFTWARE

Thanks
    Thanked 3,432 Times in 3,393 Posts
    Blog Entries

What kind of file is this calendar?
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

.html

you know, it's so people know what my buissness is doing for the month. You know, specials, holidays, etc...
    SOFTWARE

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You could tell them to save the page. You could make a word or pdf file equivalent. Best bet to get their browsers to automatically give them an option to download would be to make a .zip file of it. Then all you need is a link to the file in your html code. Pdf files are the second most likely to give the option to download. Is the calendar all html code or are there images and/or javascript, other media? If it is strict html code, providing a link to it and advising them to right click and 'save as' will do the trick. There are special ways to construct links to make the chances of download options being presented to the user more likely but, they are not 100% reliable. Just about anything can be overridden in the browser's configuration.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

well, there is 1 picture in it: our logo.
    SOFTWARE

Thanks
    Blog Entries

A pdf might be the way to go then. There is another consideration. Are most or all of the clients for the site on broadband and always connected to the internet or intranet (if this is one) while their computers are on? In that case, just tell them to bookmark it or drag it to their desktop.
    - John