Thread: Photo Album script v2.0

Thanks

Default Photo Album script v2.0

1) Script Title: Photo Album script v2.0

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...photoalbum.htm

3) Describe problem: Is it possible to take out the bottom yellow numbered boxes on the BODY section of the script when there is only 1 set of images?

I know this defeats the purpose, but I'm making several galleries using this script in the same site. Some contain 1 set of images, and some contain 2 or 3. This script works great for the galleries containing several sets of images, but if I have only 1 set, there is a yellow number 1 box under the images that doesn't mean anything. I don't want to take it out on the CSS because then it will change my whole site. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

Add highlighted to the below function from the script:

Code:
    photogallery.prototype.createNav=function(gdiv, pdiv , ptext){
    	if(this.pagecount == 0) return;
    	var instanceOfGallery=this
    	var navHTML=""
    	for (var i=0; i<this.pagecount; i++)
    		navHTML+='<a href="#navigate" rel="'+i+'">'+ptext[1]+(i+1)+'</a> ' //build sequential nav links
    	pdiv.innerHTML=ptext[0]+' '+navHTML
    	var navlinks=pdiv.getElementsByTagName("a")
    	navlinks[0].className="current" //Select first link by default
    	this.previouspage=navlinks[0] //Set previous clicked on link to current link for future ref
    	for (var i=0; i<navlinks.length; i++){
    		navlinks[i].onclick=function(){
    			instanceOfGallery.previouspage.className="" //"Unhighlight" last link clicked on...
    			this.className="current" //while "highlighting" currently clicked on flatview link (setting its class name to "selected"
    			instanceOfGallery.showpage(gdiv, this.getAttribute("rel"))
    			instanceOfGallery.previouspage=this //Set previous clicked on link to current link for future ref
    			return false
    		}
    	}
    }
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate