Thread: Anylink Drop Down Positioning Issue

Thanks

Default Anylink Drop Down Positioning Issue

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...pmenuindex.htm

Hi, The anylink Drop down has a handy feature that if the drop down extends beyond the browser windows viewable area, it switches position. I was wondering if anyone knew how to change the position the menu defaults too, if the window is in fact 'clipping' part of the drop down menu. You can see my page/problem at www.a-ray.tv/cupid --- the problem link is 'The Series' , as you can see if you shrink your browser window to obscure part of the menu, the options are positioned poorly across the middle of the button. Any thoughts on how to fix this position would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks,

Mike

Thanks

Maybe there is a way to turn that feature off all together? (The fact that the drop down is never hidden) -- I realized my site will have plenty of quicktime movies, and Z-Index and wmode does not apply (to the best of my knowledge) -- when it comes to the stacking order of the drop down. Thanks in advance,

Mike

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You can disable the script from flipping the drop down menu upwards by editing the below line inside the .js file:

Code:
    dropmenuobj.style.top=dropmenuobj.y-clearbrowseredge(obj, "bottomedge")+obj.offsetHeight+"px"
    Remove the part in red from the code.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ddadmin For This Useful Post:

Mng026 (07-30-2008)