Advanced Search

Thread: Couple Lightbox 2.03a Issues to Resolve

Thanks

Default Couple Lightbox 2.03a Issues to Resolve

1) Script Title: Lightbox image viewer 2.03a

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...box2/index.htm

3) Describe problem: My first problem is that each image used has a blue box around it. I think this is because the image now becomes a hyperlink for the enlarged version of itself. I changed the settings in my webpage editor so the hyperlink becomes the same colour as the background so it is not noticeable, though it is still blue in Internet explorer 7.
    My second problem is that my images do not center themselves in the window when you open them. my images are around 600 x 450, and the image lines up with the bottom of my screen. You have to scroll down to see the title and close button. Once or twice it has centered itself, though 99% of the time it doesnt. Any way to fix it?
    Finally, the black overlay that comes up when you click on a picture is just the size of my screen, and is only at the top of the page. The rest of the page has no overlay on it. I have several layers on my page, though none are the size the overlay is taking.
    Also, is there any way to put a small image (company logo) at the top of the viewer so when you are scrolling through the images the logo is at the top.
    Any way on solving these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well, the black overlay should be over the whole page. I'm looking at this in FF 3 and IE 7.
    And if you want a logo at the top of the viewer. Your gonna have to contact ddadmin, who will contact the maker of the script.

Please post a link to your page for us if you want us to fix any other problems.
    Jeremy | jfein.net

Thanks

I would love to post a link to my page, though I do not yet have it uploaded to the internet. I am still designing it. I can post parts of the code that I have if it will help.

Thanks

I have resolved my first issue about the blue border. I just changed the border width to 0. Any help on the other issues would be great. Thanks.