Thread: need some script for developing my design for viewing thumbnails

Thanks

Default need some script for developing my design for viewing thumbnails

hi,

I am totally new in javascript and can't write a script by myself just do changes on scripts from sites like this one and edit them. so now i require some script similar to to the Image Thumbnail Viewer but i want some customization in it.
    Also i want a horizontal scroller for the thumnail images. also I will like to inform that my site a pure css based website and not a table based html.

now i will explain the layout of the Image Thumbnail Viewer which i want to develop. Their are few thumnails in my page placed horizontally and it will also have a scroller below it. then when the user clicks or mouse over on the thumbnail i can open a new big image and 2 thumbnail images which will again open a big image when the user clicks on those 2 images. Becoz i have to show the thumbnail image in three dimensions when its big image is seen.

i am also attaching an image for getting an idea about my requirement.
    Also if it is possible to load a page or iframe when the thumbnails r clicked or mouse over in the loaderarea.

hope everything is clear.
    Help appreciated.

Thanks

download any gallery from this link and enjoy!!
    http://tutorialblog.org/12-javascript-image-galleries/

Thanks

hey thanks a lot for the link,

their are many useful galleries in the link, though i have seen few of those earlier but this link has more stuffs and easy to integrate it in our projects.

i would like to say that i have developed the kind of feature i need for my site but i was not able to add a customized scroll bar at the bottom of my thumbnails and so i had to shift the thumb nails to the flash flash and then linked the flash file to open for the big image.

thanks for helping.

Thanks

thnx nisha.. keep in touch
    vijan87@gmail.com