Thread: Drop down/ Overlapping Content script

Thanks

Default Drop down/ Overlapping Content script

1) Script Title: Drop down/ Overlapping Content script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...lapcontent.htm

3) Describe problem:

This script almost fits my needs perfectly. But i am trying to make it horizontal instead of vertical, and i can not do that with a div tag. But i can not change it to a span tag because the id feature is already being used. Does anyone have any ideas of how to make a horizontal menu with this script. Thanks for the help in advance

--James

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hmm you'll have to elaborate on both points in your thread:

But i am trying to make it horizontal instead of vertical, and i can not do that with a div tag.
    Horizontal as in the Content drops to the right of the anchor link? The script supports 4 different orientations:

Code:
    dropdowncontent.init("searchlink", "right-bottom", 500, 'mouseover')
    4 possible values: "left-bottom", "right-bottom", "left-top", or "right-top")

But i can not change it to a span tag because the id feature is already being used.
    How so? You can always assign a SPAN tag an unique ID, and pass that into the script

Thanks

Thanks for your quick response.

And your post made my try something and it worked just fine, i have no idea why it did not work before. I guess that is what i get for tying to code while tired.

Once again sorry. And thanks for the help.