Thread: Jason's Date Input Calendar - Some rendering issues.

Thanks

Default Jason's Date Input Calendar - Some rendering issues.

1) Script Title: Jason's Date Input Calendar

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...oncalendar.htm

3) Describe problem:

On my page I am trying to use several of these calendars with success. However I have 2 problems which may/may not be related.

1) On ie6 if the calendar of one output overlaps the drop down boxes of another then the drop downs appear over the calendar.
    As shown in image 1
    2) I currently have all of the calendars and a form and some other stuff within a <div> with a fixed width. If a calendar pops up so it would leave the <div> it actually stops rendering at the edge of the <div>. Even though the z-index is set high. Is there a way of allowing the calendar to appear outside/overlapping the div it is contained within.

Last edited by Reashlin; 07-01-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Added Images to represent what I mean.

Thanks

OK,

So jasons script does not automatically cover select elements in IE 6. Does anyone know how I could get something like the iframe hack to work here?

And is there a way of moving the location the calendar appears at. That way I could fix my second issue.

Thanks

OK,

I've managed to move the calendar to underneath the select boxes. This has allowed me to fix the second problem.

Does anyone know how I can fix the select boxes pushing through the overlaying <div> in ie6.