Advanced Search

Thread: Code for a rotating headlines with images

Thanks

Default Code for a rotating headlines with images

I'm looking for code/script so i xan have more than one headline news item, I want it so i people can manually chose which news they want to read, basically i want sometihng along the lines of what wwe.com do for there headline.

I was thinking of using a thumbnail viewer which a user clicks on which brings than news up in the same screen, the problem i also have is i use webkeeper which is an instant website builder which allows me to add my own code so it needs to be fairly simple, at the moment i'm using a code which rotates between two news items every 30 seconds, but want i really want is to have say 5 small pics with a title then you click on it and brings you up that news story, i also want to each different news to a different page, my site can be viewed at www.parksteels.co.uk

hope someone can help

Thanks

How about this? The example on the bottom right seems to be most pertinent in your case.

I'm not familiar with Webkeeper so I can't comment on the feasibility of installing this script with it. But if it's possible to install given the limitations of Webkeeper, I think this script will give you what you're looking for.

Thanks

Great but what I don't understand is when it says you have to download a file what do you do once you've downloaded them please????
    Last edited by Rincewind; 06-28-2008 at 09:08 PM.