Thread: Help with this script please

Thanks

Default Help with this script please

Hi all new here trying to put some cool features on my website and trying to use this code but need to alter a few things

1) Script Title: Image w/ description tooltip

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...agetooltip.htm

3) Describe problem: Not a problem as such but in the pop up window want to change the border to just a normal border with curved edges if possible and also how do i center the text in the pop up box.

And the link part below how do i change them to have them link bullte links>>
    (<a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,0)" onmouseout="hideTip()">Link 1</a><br>
    <a href="#" onmouseover="doTooltip(event,1)" onmouseout="hideTip()">Link 2</a>)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

You cannot change it to curved edges without images.
    To center:
    Find this line in your code(without red):
    Code:
    var tip = '<table bgcolor="' + tipBorderColor + '" width="' + tipWidth + '" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="' + tipBorderWidth + '" border="0"><tr><td><table bgcolor="' + curBgColor + '" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="' + tipPadding + '" border="0"><tr><td>'+ startStr + messages[num][0] + midStr + '<span style="font-family:' + tipFontFamily + '; font-size:' + tipFontSize + '; color:' + curFontColor + ';"><center>' + messages[num][1] + '</center></span>' + endStr + '</td></tr></table></td></tr></table>';
    And put in the red changes I amde
    Jeremy | jfein.net

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nile For This Useful Post:

Rincewind (06-27-2008)