Thread: CMotion Image Gallery II, weird in IE8 (no div), periods w/ thumbs in Safari

Thanks

Default CMotion Image Gallery II, weird in IE8 (no div), periods w/ thumbs in Safari

1) Script Title: CMotion Image Gallery II

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...ongallery2.htm

3) Describe problem:
    I have this gallery integrated for a friend of mine, which works fine, but not in IE 8, it shows all the pictures that are normally hidden in the div. Does anyone know a hack or a way to avoid this?
    I know that not alot of people use IE but that's kind of a risk I am not willing to take.

link: www.purephotography.nl/newsite/kinderen

I also have random periods showing up in Safari, I am pretty sure that it's one period per pixel, and even if I add alt="" they still show.
    (they only do it random, I've tried to change the color of the periods, sometimes they fight w/ the thumbs...

thanks so much for your time!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

IE 8 is only a Beta. There will likely be some adjustments to be made once an official release is out. But they could easily be different than what would be required for the Beta. As for dots in Safari, I'm not seeing it here on the DD demo page, and I couldn't find the script on your page.

Still, you should go ahead and use whatever script you like (looks like you already have).
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

sweet yeah, I guess I'll just see what the Beta version does when it is released, it seems as though IE is losing more and more ground.

It could be Safari for the Mac specific, thanks for looking tho!