Quote Originally Posted by Grim69 View Post
Hi folks sorry for resurrecting such an old post.
I've trawled the internet for a long while before I found this solution.

I have used it and it is great but I do have a question.
Would it possible that the timed event was less random.
For instance I have used it for say 2 pages but I want 1 to be visible 80% of the time and the other 20%
Is this a realistic task?

Many thanks great site I think I will be spending more time here.
Hello,
Please can you help me with a script that will randomly change proxies and run it with this particular javascript. I mean a script that will change proxies as the website is randomly changing too. Thanks.